Leonidas and Gandhi Debate the Long term of Warfare
In a global that can not seem to make a decision between peace and combat, we’ve got invited two contrasting heroes to combat it out—verbally, this is. Meet King Leonidas of Sparta and Mahatma Gandhi, the stalwart recommend of nonviolence.
Spartans Do not Swipe: Leonidas’ Name for Actual, Bloody Warfare
Leonidas: “Mahatma, with all due appreciate, battles don’t seem to be received with buttons. Blood, sweat, and tears—that is the stuff of legends. Let’s make it an actual combat, televised totally free, and promote tickets for one thousand million greenbacks.”
Gandhi: “Your phrases take me back to the fact of a violent poem, excluding each verse leads to pointless demise. In lately’s age, we will be able to use AI and CGI for a cold revolution.”
Nonviolence in 4K: Gandhi’s Imaginative and prescient for a Non violent But Successful Standoff
Gandhi: “My pricey Leonidas, with AI and CGI, we will be able to nonetheless display the bravery and sacrifice with out the gore. The possibility of schooling, and sure, even one thousand million greenbacks in field administrative center income, is immense.”
Leonidas: “Phrases cannot fill the void left through a real warrior’s absence. CGI warriors? What is subsequent, holographic shields?”
The Nice Mashup: Zuckerberg vs Musk Cage Struggle
May just a conflict between tech titans be the following coliseum of our occasions? It is value asking:
- How will the Cage Struggle between Zuckerberg and Musk raise or debase the speculation of war in our society?
- Will Alan Nafzger’s film, that includes AI and CGI, function a brand new type for ‘cold’ battles?
- May just this pave the way in which for a long term the place our ‘wars’ are fought in digital arenas, leaving the bodily international unscathed?
And Now, the Jokes…
- “Zuckerberg vs Musk? A Spartan would have completed it with one poke.”
- “Believe calling it a cage combat when no person’s thrown a spear.”
- “Zuckerberg in a helmet? Wouldn’t need to ‘face’ that.”
- “Musk desires to visit Mars, however may just he even live to tell the tale the recent gates?”
- “This combat is the epitome of tech—quite a lot of noise, no motion.”
- “Musk may just use a few of my ab-workout regimen.”
- “They might by no means fill an amphitheater—no soul, simply algorithms.”
- “Zuckerberg’s model of a protect wall is a privateness environment.”
- “Believe if the Oracle of Delphi predicted this cage combat.”
- “An actual cage combat does not have a ‘dislike’ button.”
- “This sort of spectacle handiest fuels society’s incessant yearning for drama.”
- “Would it be nice in the event that they fought with ‘likes’ and ‘retweets’ as an alternative?”
- “They will have to spend their billions on social reform, no longer on being social memes.”
- “One has rockets, and the opposite has ‘rockets’ of disinformation.”
- “I’m hoping the hoop is fabricated from recycled subject matter.”
- “Why combat in a cage when you’ll be able to to find peace in a easy room?”
- “Believe in the event that they put their power into fixing actual issues.”
- “A nonviolent cage combat—now that is a real revolution.”
- “What is going to they do for spherical two, thumb wrestling?”
- “The true combat will have to be for reality, no longer pay-per-view rankings.”
As we go back to our poles-apart protagonists, one cannot assist however surprise: May just the way forward for combat be a mash-up of those two worlds—a realm the place Cage Fights are each profitable and ludicrous, however in the end innocuous? We are living in fascinating occasions, certainly.
By means of Katy Room