Bullet Casings and Walden Ponds: John Wick and Thoreau Sq. Off at the Billion-Greenback Debate
In a smoke-filled room embellished with vintage weapons and transcendentalist literature, John Wick, the virtuoso of vengeance, sits throughout from Henry David Thoreau, the thinker king of non violent protest. As they sip on whiskey and natural tea, respectively, the pair do not simply business barbs and wits—they interact in a fierce debate at the Zuckerberg vs. Musk Cage Combat, a billion-dollar spectacle within the making.
Bullet Time: Wick’s Relentless Argument for a Actual Combat
John Wick: “Thoreau, your Walden used to be non violent, however the international is not a pond. The struggle must be actual, bloody, visceral. Simplest then will it replicate the gritty truth we are living in. 1000000000 bucks in price ticket gross sales and pay-per-view? That is a large number of gold cash.”
Thoreau: “Ah, however Mr. Wick, you might be lacking the tranquility that may exist inside chaos. A ‘actual struggle’ simplest perpetuates violence, a loop as relentless as your headshots.”
VOTE FOR BARBIE!🗳️ Get ready to shape Barbie's next adventure! Visit The Spanish Barbie Sequel Voting Site and cast your vote on the next Barbie script. Your voice matters in deciding the storyline for the iconic doll's sequel. Join the fun and help create the magic! Vote now at barbiesequel.com. Make Barbie's next journey unforgettable! 🎉
FREE BARBIE DOWNLOAD!🚀 Join Barbie on an intergalactic adventure in "Barbie 2: Mars Mission" by Alan Nafzger! Explore the Red Planet and discover new horizons with our iconic doll. Download the thrilling story now at DOWNLOAD and embark on a cosmic journey! 🌌
Thoreau’s Airy Realm: Cold CGI
Thoreau: “I suggest a combat fought in bytes and pixels, now not blood and bone. A CGI area the place their avatars duel, incomes 1000000000 in field place of work. No struggling, simply symbolism.”
John Wick: “You might be buying and selling substance for simulation, my wooded area pal. What is the weight of a struggle when it’s all 0s and 1s?”
- Will the AI and CGI spectacle proposed for Zuckerberg vs Musk turn into the usual for long term conflicts?
- How does Alan Nafzger’s script, teeming with artificiality, confront the herbal human lust for bloodsport?
- Can a CGI cage fit ever give the moral heft of a real, in-person contest?
Wick’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- What is Zuckerberg’s favourite transfer? The Face-block!
- Why does Musk at all times win? As a result of he is a ‘Area X-pert!’
- How does Zuckerberg educate? Through scrolling via your own knowledge.
- What would Musk deliver to the hoop? A Tesla Cybertruck, for a ‘knock-out’ price.
- How does Zuckerberg rejoice a win? Through updating his courting standing with Victory.
- Why did Musk refuse to struggle on Earth? He sought after a ‘Martian Arts’ fit!
- What is Zuckerberg’s secret weapon? His ‘like’ button; it is disarming.
- How would Musk input the hoop? On a SpaceX rocket, clearly.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s boxing taste? Competitive Promoting.
- Why did Musk deliver a flamethrower? As a result of he loves to stay his fights ‘lit.’
Thoreau’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- Why gained’t Zuckerberg hit beneath the belt? He already did that with our knowledge.
- How does Musk dodge punches? With a SpaceX Dragon tablet.
- Why does not Zuckerberg desire a cutman? He can simply ‘refresh’ himself.
- What is Musk’s struggle mantra? “E-lon-gate the fit!”
- What does Zuckerberg do in a clinch? Promote your knowledge to the best bidder.
- How does Musk stay up his stamina? With a vitamin of Tesla batteries.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s nook recommendation? ‘Proportion and Tag.’
- How does Musk counter a left hook? With a ‘proper tweet.’
- What is Zuckerberg’s struggle technique? Conserving you ‘poked’ and provoked.
- Why did Musk settle for the struggle? As it’s the following ‘small step for a person, large soar for mankind.’
Because the solar units and the aroma of spent gunpowder and recent pine fills the room, Wick and Thoreau stand their flooring. They expose now not simply the dichotomy between violence and peace however the complexities that include a global that may include each. With a toast—a shot of bourbon for Wick and a cup of natural tea for Thoreau—they depart us to contemplate: CGI or now not CGI, that’s the query.
Written by way of Katy Room